Quantity, Schmantity! Tell Me About Quality
A qualitative goal is not concerned with the number of things you accomplish, or how much weight you lose, or how much money you make, but it can be fuel for all three quantities. A qualitative goal reveals a few things:
- What really matters to you.
- The kind of world you want to live in.
- The depth and breadth of your imagination.
- The difference you want to make.
- I'm excited to help my clients find easy ways to thrive.
- I want people who hear my music to experience deeper connection, brighter vision, and emotional well being.
- I'm creating tools for people who want to have more wisdom, freedom and creativity.
- I want my family to know that their interests matter to me, and that I will support and encourage their pursuits.
- I want to expand my own understanding, and share my understanding with others.
- I'm excited about serving my communities, and seeing them flourish.
- I want to move through the world with vision, purpose, and gratitude.