Services & Contact
I provide coaching, training, and support services to artistic nontrepreneurs, tech-shy Boomers, and anyone who is mystified by marketing and sales.
I work both in private practice and through the Larimer SBDC in both the Loveland and Fort Collins offices.
My clients tend to be people who are in one of a few different situations:
- Some are at the beginning of a transition from a more conventional career path to an artistic one. I’ve worked with artists, authors, filmmakers, photographers, performers, musicians, playwrights, and many other creative professionals to create business plans and strategies to effectively bring about their desired results. I don't believe that conventional business practices templates are a good fit for many creatives so we will develop a business that honors the integrity of your work.
- Many are people who have started a creative career but they are frustrated by the business side of their work. Most of us who received formal education in our creative specialty weren’t trained in the entrepreneurial aspects of our business. I offer classes and workshops to help you become confident and proficient in these practices.
- Many of my clients are people who have limited experience with the technical side of their work, and I help them set up simple tech systems to help them accomplish their goals. This consulting is custom tailored to fit your situation. We’ll develop the channels that need to be used to expand your customer base, and to generate more income.
- Finally, I love helping people with marketing and selling their work, especially if they hate marketing and selling. If you’re like me you weren’t born with the selling gene. For years I sabotaged my own career because I was so intimidated by marketing and selling. When I started to learn the principles behind a few simple practices, I started to become less self-conscious, much more confident, and significantly more successful. I'll help you not only with the tactical side of marketing and selling, but also in breaking through the self imposed limitations that may be keeping you from flourishing.
The experience I bring to the table:
- Formal education in music and business.
- A 40 year career in the creative profession of music.
- Over 20 years of experience in business and organizational consulting.
- Over 10 years of coaching and training creative professionals.
- A personal commitment to stay current with technology and market trends.
- Over 10 years of first-hand experience in online business, including blogging, podcasting, licensing, video, course creation, basic automation and more...
I would love to see how I can help you!
If you'd like to find out about any of these programs and services, schedule a video call with me here: