Are We Looking For Each Other?
Are You Looking For Me?
|I'm here to point you toward the treasure map |
you've always had but may have forgotten.
- A therapist who wanted to start a coaching practice but didn't have any business experience.
- A health care worker who wanted to start a meditation school.
- An author who wanted new ideas for marketing her books on social media.
- A doula who wanted to offer an online course.
- A coach who wanted to expand her niche to a wider group of entrepreneurs.
- A musician who wanted to upgrade his website and integrate his Patreon page.
- A retired corporate executive who wanted to write and self-publish his first novel.
- An organic health and beauty company owner who wanted to add a blog and newsletter to her marketing.
- A business executive who had been laid off from the company where she'd worked for 25 years.
Am I Looking For You?
- They're often deeply intuitive.
- They are creative.
- They don't blame other people or circumstances for their situation.
- They understand that coaching without sustained action is a waste of their money and my time.
- They are spiritually open and curious.
- They still believe that better things are ahead.
- They refuse to let their cynicism own them.
- They are committed to lifelong learning and growth.
- They are happy to invest what it takes to get the results they want.
- They feel cheated by life.
- They are waiting for others to fix things for them.
- They want quick fixes where longer-term strategies and commitments are necessary.
- They think the coach is the source of their power.
- They tend to habitually find reasons why they can't instead of taking the actions they can.
- Their first reaction is critical, judgmental, or cynical.
How Will We Find Out If This is Good for Both of Us?
Here's an Extremely Condensed Version of My Story.
I'm Grateful for the Kind Words These People Have Shared
Cat Stancik on working with Franklin
“Franklin Taggart has pragmatically changed my professional identity more than anyone else—and in a fraction of the time. His genius is his attention and perception, his art of listening underneath my desires and frustrations to discern my unique service, aligned with my core human values. This clarity of professional self—inextricable, really, from personal self—has streamlined my marketing efforts, from website presentation to social media presence to product offerings. Franklin is truly a champion of others’ grandest expressions in the world.”
Marj Hahne, Poet, Writer, Editor, Teacher https://marjhahne.com/
"Thank you so much for helping me improve my business! I love that you are so calm and centered about your business advice. Running a business is one of the most rewarding parts of my day, but there are still challenges, and your can-do, on-point wisdom has helped me more than you know over the years ❤️ I am blessed to know you, Franklin."
Nicole Murphy, Founder and Owner, Grace Yoga and Wellness
|With Ann Baron|
Northern Colorado Community
2019 Ordinary Extraordinary
|My happy place.|
Behind a microphone.
“As a coach and advisor, Franklin Taggart is as wise as he is supportive. He has a unique ability to see the various sides to any business or career option and to help you discern from discussion which of those directions might be best to pursue. He never dictates your course of action, rather he listens carefully to what motivates you and digs deep to uncover your personal strengths and then offers suggestions for how you might meet your goals based on what he hears. It’s all quite encouraging and empowering. As a solopreneur, most decisions and strategies fall squarely on my shoulders, as does most of the work. It’s been a huge benefit to work with someone who can help steer me in the right direction by offering astute observations and creative solutions to keep me focused on doing my best and most efficient work.”
Watching people come up to our business and checking our class calendar with the QR code is so great! Before this, we had to direct them to type in the website address on their phone and then find the class calendar link. Scanning the code and getting directly to the classes makes people smile every time!"
Trish ONeill, Founder & Owner, The Cooking Studio Fort Collins
Using My Voice
The other voice-related questions I often hear and the answer to each:
- Do I do voiceovers? - Yes! I've recorded intros, outros, blurbs, meditations, telephone hold messages, voicemail answers, and audiobooks. I don't advertise these services, but I still offer them. Use the contact form!
- Do I emcee events? - Yes! I'm available to emcee events within a 100-mile radius of Loveland, Colorado, for a reasonable fee plus expenses. Casual and formal occasions.
- Do I offer keynotes, TED-style talks, and IRL and virtual classes? - Yes! I've been a speaker and presenter for many events, including summits, conferences, training, workshops, networking events, and more. Use the contact form to inquire about topics, fees, and availability.
- Mastering First Impressions
- Persuasive Short Messages
- Intro to Content Marketing
- Podcasting for Beginners
- Blogging for Your Business
- Creating Your First Online Course
- Community, the Source of All Opportunity
- Diverse Revenue Streams for Creatives
- Discovering Your Unique Marketing Fingerprint