Franklin Taggart Coaching
FREE Best Next Step Session
If you're thinking about coaching or you'd like to try it out, this is where to start.
Suppose you're a creative person feeling stuck and dissatisfied in your career, passion project, or business. In that case, this call will help you rise above the challenges and difficulties long enough to see exactly what you need to do next. This is not a sales call; this is a coaching session. If you decide that coaching with me is something you'd like to continue, we'll discuss how to proceed from here.
90-Minute Intensive Session
- Reached a point of deep dissatisfaction or burnout in their current job and were afraid to leave.
- Needed a unique and original idea for marketing their product or service that set them apart from competitors.
- Frustrated with the results of their marketing efforts but didn't want to start over from scratch.
- Wanted to design and make a freebie or lead magnet to attract new customers and clients.
- Needed a new elevator pitch or professional intro.
- Wanted to feel a greater sense of purpose and meaning in their work.
Half-Day VIP Session
- Design a new business, product, service, or event.
- Create a marketing campaign for an upcoming launch.
- Make a content plan for the next three to six months for social media, YouTube, podcast, or blog.
- Skill building in a particular area of content creation, i.e., shooting and editing webcam videos, recording podcasts, creating courses, and more.
- Co-write landing pages, video scripts, articles, book blurbs, and other marketing messages.
We'll build a VIP session around any idea or project in which you desire quick action and tangible results.
Extended Coaching Agreements
- Set up content marketing channels like social media, YouTube, blogs, podcasts, websites, email publications, quizzes, funnels, Kickstarter, GoFundMe, and Patreon campaigns.
- Test the viability, feasibility, and desirability of new business ideas.
- Audience-building campaigns.
- Creative project strategic completion programs for finishing books, recordings, courses, games, card decks, and ???
- Design and build your dream career.
- Digital business startup from idea to operation in 6 months.
- Coaching business start-up and mentorship.
- Life Legacy design, strategy, and accountability.
One-Year and Beyond
- Occasionally, I meet people who want to engage with my coaching on an ongoing basis, not for one particular project or outcome, but as a sounding board, trusted advisor, and advocate. These coaching agreements often last longer than a year and are entered into after a lengthy process of discernment. I only offer this kind of agreement to people I've already worked with on a shorter-term basis. If we've already worked together and this is something that interests you, please let me know.