Franklin Taggart Coaching
FREE Best Next Step Session
If you're thinking about coaching or you'd like to try it out, this is where to start.
Suppose you're a creative person feeling stuck and dissatisfied in your career, passion project, or business. In that case, this call will help you rise above the challenges and difficulties long enough to see exactly what you need to do next. This is not a sales call; this is a coaching session. If you decide that coaching with me is something you'd like to continue, we'll discuss how to proceed from here.
90-Minute Intensive Session
The 90-Minute Intensive is the best coaching option for people who only want to schedule one initial session. Here are some of the specific situations people have scheduled this kind of coaching for:
- Reached a point of deep dissatisfaction or burnout in their current job and were afraid to leave.
- Needed a unique and original idea for marketing their product or service that set them apart from competitors.
- Frustrated with the results of their marketing efforts but didn't want to start over from scratch.
- Wanted to design and make a freebie or lead magnet to attract new customers and clients.
- Needed a new elevator pitch or professional intro.
- Wanted to feel a greater sense of purpose and meaning in their work.
Half-Day VIP Session
The Half-Day VIP Coaching Session is designed for people who want to get a quick start and experience immediate progress. My clients who opt for these sessions tend to be highly disciplined self-starters who don't require constant feedback or accountability. They like to set high goals and then achieve them. Here are some of the specific situations people have scheduled this kind of coaching for:
- Design a new business, product, service, or event.
- Create a marketing campaign for an upcoming launch.
- Make a content plan for the next three to six months for social media, YouTube, podcast, or blog.
- Skill building in a particular area of content creation, i.e., shooting and editing webcam videos, recording podcasts, creating courses, and more.
- Co-write landing pages, video scripts, articles, book blurbs, and other marketing messages.
We'll build a VIP session around any idea or project in which you desire quick action and tangible results.
Schedule your Half-Day VIP Session here!
Extended Coaching Agreements
I believe the highest value in coaching is offered in long-term agreements. I offer 3-month, 6-month, and one-year coaching packages for people who are ready to commit and invest in their best lives and experience the highest return on their investment. These coaching programs are all designed uniquely and specifically for your needs. I also only offer a few of these programs at a time. They include weekly 90-minute coaching sessions with up to 30 minutes of email support, competitive analysis and research as needed, extensive strategic planning, and desired accountability to ensure the right actions are taken at the right time.
These agreements depend on my availability. Please get in touch through the contact form if you are ready to get started.
Here are some examples of a few of the extended coaching programs I've offered:
"Franklin Taggart helped us distill our core values and identify our strengths. When we looked to improve our business, it was refreshing to find out who we are and, what we are good at, ways to improve. Our business has probably doubled since Franklin worked with us. Grateful."
- Set up content marketing channels like social media, YouTube, blogs, podcasts, websites, email publications, quizzes, funnels, Kickstarter, GoFundMe, and Patreon campaigns.
- Test the viability, feasibility, and desirability of new business ideas.
- Audience-building campaigns.
- Creative project strategic completion programs for finishing books, recordings, courses, games, card decks, and ???
- Design and build your dream career.
- Digital business startup from idea to operating in 6 months.
- Coaching business startup and mentorship.
- Life Legacy design, strategy, and accountability.
One-Year and Beyond
- Occasionally, I meet people who want to engage with my coaching on an ongoing basis, not for one particular project or outcome, but as a sounding board, trusted advisor, and advocate. These coaching agreements often last longer than a year and are entered into after a lengthy process of discernment. I only offer this kind of agreement to people I've already worked with on a shorter-term basis. If we've already worked together and this is something that interests you, please let me know.
Carl and Kimberley Malone, The Natural Path Ltd., Fort Collins, CO