What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do
What if you don't know what you should be doing? Or if you don't have a clear sense of your life's purpose? Or what if it's no big deal and you just need to do anything for money for a little whole?
All good questions that are the topic of today's Virtual Coffee Break. If you're at a place where you don't know what's next, but you do know you need to change direction, there are a few things I'll encourage you to do.
1. Make a list of all the things you don't want to do. Sometimes this shakes the cobwebs loose and makes you aware of things you truly want.
2. Follow your curiosity. Don't judge it; go with it and see where it leads. It kills cats, but not humans.
3. Line up for more education. You don't have to get a degree, but you can find an interesting subject and start learning more.
4. Find someone who is not financially or emotionally dependent on you and tell them honestly how you're feeling and ask if they have suggestions or guidance.
5. Schedule a session. https://bit.ly/BestNextStepCall
#lifepurpose #drifting #mission