Quiet Marketing with Danielle Gardner
▼Watch and Listen Below!▼Back in February, I made a book recommendation video for a book I had just read called Quiet Marketing: A Calm, Minimal Approach to Business and Online Visibility for Highly Sensitive Solopreneurs (Amazon Associate link: https://amzn.to/3oMCxES ) This short book is packed with essential insights, principles, and practices for highly sensitive and intuitive people who have found their way into business ownership.
I'm delighted today to introduce you to the author of Quiet Marketing, Danielle Gardner. In addition to being an author, Danielle is a business mentor and tiny course creator. Her work with clients is centered around taking a calm, minimal approach to business and online visibility that is especially suited to Highly Sensitive solopreneurs.
In today's conversation, we hear about:
- Dani's career evolution from leaving the perks and paychecks of the corporate world to pursuing work more aligned with her gifts.
- Creating your own definition of success.
- Trusting your own ideas, especially when they're different from what everyone else is doing.
- Paying attention to what your body is telling you.
- Moving away from freebie-laden funnel mentality.
- Making her email publication available only to people who have already worked with her or taken one of her courses.
Find Danielle’s latest articles, online events, and trainings at:
Thanks for watching, listening, subscribing, reviewing, and sharing Your Own Best Company!